Commitment to Privacy
You trust us with your financial and other personal information; we in turn are committed to respect your privacy and safeguard that information. We are proud of our privacy practices and want you to know how we protect this information and use it to service your account.
Arrow Investment Advisors, LLC, takes great care to protect your personal information and when we use it, we do so with respect for your privacy. We may use personal information about you to develop, offer, and deliver products and services; respond to inquiries from you or your representative; or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Arrow Investment Advisors, LLC, may collect public and nonpublic personal information about you from any of the following sources:
- Information you or your representative provide on applications or other forms (for example, your name, address, social security number and birth date)
- Information derived from your transactions with us (for example, transaction amount, account balance and account number)
- Information you or your representative provide to us if you access account information or conduct account transactions online (for example, password, account number, e-mail address, alternate telephone number)
- Information from other interactions with Arrow Investment Advisors, LLC, (for example, discussions with our customer service staff or information you enter into our Web site)
- Information from you or your representative regarding your preferences (for example, paper statements vs. electronic statements)
- Other sources with your consent or with the consent of your representative (online surveys, or information from other institutions if you transfer positions into Arrow Funds)
- Technical information obtained from your computer as you navigate through our Web site (for example, information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Web site)
Use of Information
- Where required by applicable laws, court orders, government regulations or order of a governmental authority with appropriate jurisdiction.
- Government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions)
- Other organizations, with your consent or as directed by your representative (for example, if you use Arrow Investment Advisors, LLC, as a financial reference in applying for credit with another institution)
- Other organizations, as permitted by law (for example, for fraud prevention)
In addition to the information listed above, information collected from investment professionals’ customers is not shared with Arrow Investment Advisor affiliates for marketing purposes, except with the consent of the investment professional or the customer. We may make full use of all information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Web sites.
Privacy, security and service in our online operations are just as critical as in the rest of our business. We take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them. We may also place cookies and similar files on your hard drive for identification and tracking purposes.
We use cookie technology to allow you to move quickly through our website. A cookie is a small file that is sent to your computer by a site’s server. A cookie can be a record of your visit to a site, including information such as contact information, time of last visit, etc. A cookie created by one site’s servers can be retrieved only by that site’s servers. Thus, information in the Arrow Fund’s cookie is not accessible to other sites.
When you first enter the Arrow Funds website, for example, we use a test cookie to confirm your browser’s ability to retain cookies. After you have provided the requested registration information a cookie is then temporarily “set” within your browser to allow you to proceed without having to confirm your identity with each subsequent page you request to view. If you set your browser to “not accept” any cookies, you may be asked to provide information that was already provided.
How We Protect Your Information
Arrow Investment Advisors, LLC, considers the protection of sensitive information to be a foundation of customer trust and a sound business practice.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your financial and other personal information, and we continually assess new technology with the aim of adding new safeguards to those we have in place.
Within Arrow Investment Advisors, LLC, and among our service providers, we restrict access to personal information to those who require it to provide products and services to you.
Links to Other Web Sites
If you are a former customer, these policies also apply to you; we treat your information with the same care as we do information about current customers.
Updating Your Information
We strive to keep our records of your information accurate, and we take immediate steps to correct errors. If there are any inaccuracies in your statements or in any other communications from us, please contact us or contact your investment professional.